How to unlock Huawei phone bootloader
Here in this article, you will find how to unlock Huawei phone bootloader. With unlock bootloader phone, users can root phones, install custom ROM of Flash custom ROM and install a custom recovery (TWRP). If you have Huawei device and want to unlock bootloader, then you are the right place. Just follow the article step by step to unlock Huawei phone bootloader.
- Make sure your device charged up to 70%.
- This tutorial is only for Huawei phones. Don’t try it on others company phones.
- Make sure to take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure you have setup ADB and Fastboot.
- Make sure you have installed proper drivers on your PC or Laptop for your Huawei device.
- Enable your device USB debugging and OEM unlock.
- Open Settings> About device> Software info on your Huawei devices.
- Now scroll to Build number and tap it 7 times.
- After tapping the Build Number 7 times, you will see a message “You are now a developer!” or “Developer mode has been enabled”.
- Now Enable OEM unlock and enable USB debugging.
How to unlock Huawei phone Bootloader
- First setup the Minimal ADB and Fastboot on your Windows PC or Laptop. you can find how to install minimal ADB and Fastboot in pre-requisites section.
- Now enable your developer option and enable OEM unlock and enable USB debugging. You can find in pre-requisites section.
- Now you need to write IMEI and Product Id number of your phone in somewhere. To know IMEI number dial *#06# and to know product id dial # *#1357946#*#* on your phone.
- Now go to the Huawei website to get the unlock code. Click Here
- If you already have an account then log in with Huawei ID else register to get unlock code.
- After login to Huawei Portal, fill the required details and click on submit button.
- After submission, the pop-up box will appear with the unlock Key, write it down and save it somewhere.
- Connect your phone to Windows computer or Laptop via USB cable.
- Now, connect your device to the PC or Laptop via USB cable.
- Now go to the ADB and Fastboot folder and open command prompt by the press and hold the shift button and right-click anywhere in the folder.
- Write the following command:
- Now your device should be listed.
- Now write the following command to reboot your phone into fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
- After entering into Fastboot mode, write the following command in command prompt to unlock Bootloader of your phone:
fastboot oem unlock your UNLOCK KEY here
- After completing the Bootloader process, your device will boot up to initial set up the stage.
- Skip all account stuff and security.
- Got to the setting and re-enable the USB Debugging option in Developer Options.
- Connect your device to PC or Laptop again and write the following command in command prompt to reboot your device into Fastboot mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- Now close the command prompt.