How to unlock Bootloader Google Pixel phones
- Make sure your device charged up to 70%.
- This tutorial is only for Google Pixel phones. Don’t try it on others company phones.
- Make sure to take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure you have setup ADB and Fastboot.
- Make sure you have installed proper drivers on your PC or Laptop for your pixel device.
- Enable your device USB debugging and OEM unlock.
- Open Settings> About device> Software info on your Google Pixel.
- Now scroll to Build number and tap it 7 times.
- After tapping the Build Number 7 times, you will see a message “You are now a developer!” or “Developer mode has been enabled”.
- Now Enable OEM unlock and enable USB debugging.
How to unlock Bootloader Google Pixel phone
- You need to reboot your device by Press and hold Power + Volume Down until you see a Start screen or you can use the command prompt.
- Connect your device to PC or Laptop via USB cable.
- Now go to the ADB and Fastboot folder and open command prompt by the press and hold the shift button and right-click anywhere in the folder.
- Write the following command:
- Now your device should be listed.
- Now write the following command to reboot your phone into fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
- After entering into Fastboot mode, write the following command in command prompt to unlock Bootloader of your phone:
fastboot flashing unlock
- You should see a screen on your phone asking you to confirm this action, use the volume keys to scroll and the power key to make your selection. Once bootloader has been unlocked make sure to reboot.
That’s it. You Google Pixel phone bootloader is unlocked.