How to install LineageOS 15.1 on Huawei P20 Pro based Android 8.1 Oreo
Here in this article, you will find how to download and install LineageOS 15.1 on Huawei P20 Pro which is based on Android 8.1 Oreo. Just follow the article to download and install LineageOS 15.1 on Huawei P20 Pro. The LieangeOS 15.1 is a custom ROM for the Huawei P20 Pro which based on Android 8.1 Oreo operating system.
Huawei P20 Pro is one of the best smartphones this year from the company. It comes with 6.1 AMOLED display with 1080 x 2240 pixels of resolution and 18.7:9 aspect ratio. The phone is powered by Octa-Core Hisilicon Kirin 970 processor. There is 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB internal storage option.
Huawei P20 Pro (code name charlotte) has triple camera sensors on the back side,40-megapixel + 20-megapixel + 8-megapixel. on the front side, there is the 24-megapixel camera. Huawei P20 Pro is packed with Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery under the hood along with Fast battery charging 4.5V/5A (58% in 30 min). It runs on Android 8.1 Oreo operating system out of the box.
- 1 How to Download and Install LineageOS 15.1 on Huawei P20 Pro based on Android 8.1 Oreo
- 2 How to root Huawei P20 Pro via SuperSU
- Camera ( Videos And Photos )
- Video Playback
- Audio ( Record and Playback )
- Make sure your device charged up to 60%.
- Make sure your device bootloader is unlocked. Click here for How to
- This tutorial is only for Huawei P20 Pro(code name charlotte). Don’t try on other devices.
- This process will delete all your device data. So, make sure to take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure you have installed latest TWRP recovery on your device.
- Make sure your device is rooted. Click here for How to
How to Download and Install LineageOS 15.1 on Huawei P20 Pro based on Android 8.1 Oreo
- Download LineageOS 15.1 custom ROM and GApps forHuawei P20 Pro from the download section and transfer them to the internal storage of the phone.
- Now, reboot your device into TWRP Recovery mode.
- Use Volume Up and Down keys for navigation and Power key for confirming an option.
- Now, Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition.
- Now, tap on the install and select the custom ROM .zip file and flash it.
- After installation complete, flash GApps zip file.
- After complete installation, go back to the main menu and reboot your device.
- It will take time to boot while doing first time after installation.
If you want to gain root access on your device then follow the below guide.
How to root Huawei P20 Pro via SuperSU
To Root Huawei P20 Pro via SuperSU. Click Here
Now your Huawei P20 Pro rooted.