As most of the tech savvy know that Google spends a lot in terms of Artificial Intelligence R&D and as a result, the search giant is smart enough to tackle your everyday problems with an ease. In a couple of years, Google Home Flagship has seen a decent growth, in fact, Google recently launched Google Home in India as well. If you too are a Google Home family and own a Google Home, Google Home Mini or Google Home Max, setting up the device is quite easy. Here is how to Setup Google Home, Google Home Mini, and Google Home Max. Without a screen, Google Home is compatible with a smartphone or computer to set it up, the aptly-named Google Home app.
[appbox googleplay com.google.android.apps.chromecast.app]
How to Setup Google Home, Google Home Mini, and Google Home Max
- Bring your Google Home near to the power plug and start charging.
- As soon as it connects to the power, it boots up.
- Open the Google Home app.
- On the first screen, it will ask you to set up the Google Home.
- Once the app has found your Google Home, tap Yes to set it up.
- Once connected, a test sound gets played automatically to ensure its connected and connected to the right unit. If you hear the tone made by your Google Home, tap Yes.
- Tap the room your Google Home is going to live in. Tap Next.
- Name your Google Home. It will automatically take a name based off the room it is in, but you can give it any name you want. Tap Next.
- Tap the Wi-Fi network you want to connect your Google Home to. Tap Next.
- Google Home can automatically get the Wi-Fi password from your phone. Tap OK to proceed with the Wi-Fi setup.
- With Wi-Fi set up, an introduction page for Google Assistant appears. Tap Next to proceed with Google Assistant setup.Voice Match helps Google distinguish your voice from everyone else in your life. To set it up, tap I agree.
- Speak the four prompts that Google Assistant prompts you with to supply a voice sample.
- With Voice Match enabled Google Assistant asks if you want to turn on personal results so that it can give you calendar events, reminders, and other personal data from your account. Tap I agree to enable this Enter your address. This will be used for weather, traffic, and other responses. Tap Confirm address.
- You can link music accounts to Google Assistant to have it play Music for you. Tap the plus icon if you have any music accounts to add. Tap Next.
- Tap your default music service.
- Tap Next.You can link video accounts to Google Assistant to have it play TV and movies for you. Tap the plus icon if you have any video accounts to add. Tap Next.
- Verify your information so far. If you want to designate a TV for casting videos to, tap Choose a TV.
- Tap the Chromecast or Android TV you want as your Google Home’s default TV.
- Tap Save. Tap Continue.
- Your setup is almost complete. Tap Continue to proceed to a demo.
- Scroll down through the sample commands for your Google Home and tap Finish setup.